|She now has Draco the Dragon now too!|
1. 5th graders are like my baby. They show signs of what they want and if I give them the attention they need early... Then they'll be less likely to act crazy! Now... It's just hard to work on giving them the attention they need when there is so much more to do.
2. My "pregnancy brain" has not gone away and I have to work a lot harder to remember things and to come up with things on the spot like I was good at before.
3. Just because I had a baby doesn't mean I am just warm and cuddly. I still have high expectations and expect the kids to work hard to reach them.
4. Pumping at work SUCKS! I only get two breaks and have to use them to pump in a cold bathroom where the light goes off if I don't move around.
5. All in all... I've realized how much I like my job! So it's up in the air what I will do for next year.
|The grey twins|
1. I cherish EVERY moment with Sara; even if I have to wake her up (and make her grumpy) before I head off to work
2. It's hard not being able to sleep as much as you use to. Getting up at 5:30 SUCKS!
3. It's hard having someone else take care of your precious little one.
4. Coming home is great... but sometimes I feel like ALL I do is clean up after that day and start preparing for the next! I still have yet to figure out an easier way to cook and clean dinners, so that Jason and I can actually spend time with each other in the evenings.
5. Making your baby smile can brighten ANY day!
6. I have to ask for help! I'm not the kind of person who likes to do that, but I've realized that if I don't, I become a monster and hate on everything. PLUS I don't get my cuddle time in because I'm too busy thinking I have to do everything by myself.
7. I LOVE WEEKENDS! They are both reviving and I get to take care of my baby like it should be!
|This is how I try to work and cuddle at the same time!|