Sunday, October 20, 2013

Baby Room Revealed!

 Lots of pictures coming your way. I don't have much to say about the baby room, since words really just speak for themselves. But I did have a very fun time putting things together and I LOVE the way it turned out. It's just so bright and cheerful (as well as a little touch of nerdiness). There were many things that people gave us that we added to the room. It makes it much more special. I'm so happy with the bright orange and pink theme and I hope you all enjoy. ^_^

Here's the room when we first moved here... then the room as empty... and then the transformation to a baby room!

  And here's some close ups of some of the room features! yay!


4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! You are very talented --- just like your mommy! Sending hugs, kisses and blessings. Teresa and Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! Love that tree on the wall. Looks like a fun place to hang out and be a baby!! Sending love.

    Auntie Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Where did you get the tree on the wall?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry!!! I just saw your comment. I got it off of Etsy. I just searched "Baby Room Tree Decals" :)

      Delete