Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hailey's Baby Room!




It only took 3 1/2 months to finish it off, but I think it's finally ready for sharing. I had fun putting it together, but it was definitely the one room I put the most time and effort into. But I really like how it ended up! I know it's just a baby room, and that she doesn't care whatsoever.... but it was really nice to get crafty again. My craftiness has been slacking in life. And my dad made the mountain shelves himself! They turned out amazing! So, here it is!








4 comments:

  1. Love your creativity! And great mountain shelves by your Dad as well!
    ooxxxxoxoxo Auntie Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    raleigh traffic ticket attorney

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! Website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Click Here

    ReplyDelete