Sunday, November 8, 2009

Invites

40 days to go! Weird. Time is flying by like crazy! The big things to do are out of the way. Mainly... the invites. This was one of the to do items that I really was looking forward to doing. Being able to design something special like this just makes me relaxed. Even
though I'm a total perfectionist when I get on my photoshop program, it still lets me relax and enjoy what I'm doing. I know you may have been thinking... there are so many pictures in this invite! WELL, it was hard to choose an engagement picture to use, so we used our favorite three! I also wanted there to be some consistency to it all, so that's what you get! So anyway, that's one big thing that's out of the way!

A project I've been working on during the wedding planning is a lovely wedding planning book! I've been putting pictures, ideas, lists, and other items that pertain to the wedding in this book. Tobi helped me to the cover. One part that I JUST started is for the RSVPs! I think it's pretty cool! When I look at my book, it makes me happy! So make sure you send in your RSVP so I can add it to my collage.

Wednesday is flower and centerpiece decision day! We're going to have orange flowers! The dark orange! It'll go great with the dark purple and fern colored dresses! I'm getting more and more excited about the wedding as time goes on! Surprisingly, I'm starting to really enjoy the planning a little more now too.

When Jason comes home we're headed downtown to get our marriage license. Then we get to apply for a house on the Nellis Air Force base! It's really convenient for us both since, well, he works there and my school is about 3 miles away! So yay! That's all the update I have for now. Kinda boring this time, but whatever! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your invites! They look sooo cute! I made my baby shower invitations and it took soo long haha! Doug's ended up finishing them because I got to busy...oops! Good luck though...Only like 20 more days until you're married...YIKES! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete