Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A few things here and there.

 There's been a few things I've been working on this month. And a few fun things too. First off.. LOOK at all these diapers! Jason's diaper party was very successful! Not only did we get a lot of them, but he and his coworkers had a really fun time.
 School has been going well. We had three baby chicks come to visit and they were SO cute! The mom who brought them really wanted to take a picture of them on my big belly. I love my class and how much they care about me. I was gone a day and they thought the day was just horrible! I don't know what they'll do when I'm gone even LONGER. But they also like to take advantage of how much I can get off track AND how much I love telling stories. It's been a good start to the year.
 I decided I wanted to put together a "daycare bag" for the baby when she comes, so after lots of contemplating and talking it over with me madre... I finally came up with this! Jason likes it because it's not too girly and he won't look like a goober carrying it. Point for me! I'm pretty happy with my selection and how it all came out!
 Our friends, Kelly and Matt, just had their baby boy and introduced us to the interactive story stuffed animals. So we went and got one too! But OF COURSE... it must match the baby room color scheme, so I can "Abigail" a make over and a pink and orange outfit. ^_^ She's much more adorable now if I don't say so myself.
 Then the last project I completed is my favorite. Since there are just SO many little girls on my side of the family, a project that had originally just been for Jasmine's two girls... turned into being outfits for ALL five little girls. Hopefully one day soon we'll get a picture with all 5 in them, but I think they turned out pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment